Lemon Dill Vinaigrette
A fresh, lemony addition to any salad.
Write a review
- 1/4 cup packed minced fresh dill
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp course ground mustard
- 1/2 cup organic olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake to combine. Can be stored on countertop for up to 2 weeks, longer in the refrigerator.
- Some of the dill can be substituted for fresh parsley.
- Separation occurs. Must shake immediately before use.
Deep Rooted Wellness http://www.deeprootedwellness.com/